SM051 - Convert your non-sport suspension to sport!
The SM051 will refresh your suspension to factory new, and convert it from non-sport/base to sport. The kit is based on Bilstein/Sachs sport shocks and new factory springs. We can also convert your sport suspension to non-sport to give you a higher, softer ride if you prefer.
- 100% complete - new shocks, springs, strut mounts, bumpstops, spring pads, and all the other parts you need to return your suspension to new.
- Fully-assembled to BMW specs - no need to compress springs!
- Save $$$ - Open box and install yourself, or bring it to a shop and save on labor fees.
- All parts BMW/OEM quality
- Guaranteed to fit your car
Add our rear lower shock mount kit (below) if your current suspension is over 5yr/50K miles.
Add our rear upper shock mount kit (below) if your current suspension is over 7yr/100K miles.
Rear Lower Mount Kit
If your BMW 3-series is over 5 years old and 50K miles, then you should replace the rear upper and lower spring mounts and rear lower shock mount. These items degrade over time and will negatively impact your suspension. Kit includes rear lower shock mounts and rear upper and lower spring mounts. Parts come from BMW or certified OEM supplier and are guaranteed to fit. Do it right the first time!
Rear Upper Mount Kit
If your BMW has over 100K miles, or is regularly subject to snow, salt, dirt, or poor road conditions, we recommend replacing the rear upper shock mount components. These wear out over time and negatively impact your suspension.We offer the entire kit for both sides of your car at one low price, and no additional shipping if you buy it with a kit. Do it right the first time!