SM610 - Adjustable Feel - Adjustable Height
For those of you who want to choose your ride height AND want to be able to adjust the firmness of your shocks, we have this quality ST coilover XTA-series kit. It allows you to adjust your ride height from 1" to 2" lower. And you can set the firmness with the turn of a dial. You can even adjust the camber in the front!
- 100% complete - new shocks, springs, strut mounts, bumpstops, spring pads, and all the other parts you need to return your suspension to new.
- Fully-assembled to BMW specs - no need to compress springs!
- Save $$$ - Open box and install yourself, or bring it to a shop and save on labor fees.
- All parts BMW/OEM quality
- Guaranteed to fit your car
Add our rear lower shock mount kit (below) if your current suspension is over 5yr/50K miles.
Add our rear upper shock mount kit (below) if your current suspension is over 7yr/100K miles.
Rear Lower Mount Kit
If your BMW 3-series is over 5 years old and 50K miles, then you should replace the rear upper and lower spring mounts and rear lower shock mount. These items degrade over time and will negatively impact your suspension. Kit includes rear lower shock mounts and rear upper and lower spring mounts. Parts come from BMW or certified OEM supplier and are guaranteed to fit. Do it right the first time!
Rear Upper Mount Kit
If your BMW has over 100K miles, or is regularly subject to snow, salt, dirt, or poor road conditions, we recommend replacing the rear upper shock mount components. These wear out over time and negatively impact your suspension.We offer the entire kit for both sides of your car at one low price, and no additional shipping if you buy it with a kit. Do it right the first time!