SM200 - Firm Feel - 1" Lowering
This kit is built around high-performance Bilstein B8 shocks that can handle almost anything you can throw at it. These shocks provide a firmer ride for aggressive handling - like a BMW M3. The springs are Eibachs, which give you a 1" drop.
- 100% complete - new shocks, springs, strut mounts, bumpstops, spring pads, and all the other parts you need to return your suspension to new.
- Fully-assembled to BMW specs - no need to compress springs!
- Save $$$ - Open box and install yourself, or bring it to a shop and save on labor fees.
- All parts BMW/OEM quality
- Guaranteed to fit your car
Contact us for pricing. We assemble our kits for your specific year, model, trim, and mileage.
Rear Shock Mount Kit - 2006-13 3-series (E9x)
If your BMW 3-series is over 5 years old and 50K miles, then you should replace the rear upper and lower shock mounts. These items degrade over time and will negatively impact your suspension. Kit includes upper support cups, sealing grommets, upper bushings, and lower mounts. Parts come from BMW or OEM supplier and are guaranteed to fit. We'll assemble them on the rear shocks for you for free.
Rear Upper Mount Kit
If your BMW has over 100K miles, or is regularly subject to snow, salt, dirt, or poor road conditions, we recommend replacing the rear upper shock mount components. These wear out over time and negatively impact your suspension.We offer the entire kit for both sides of your car at one low price, and no additional shipping if you buy it with a kit. Do it right the first time!