SM110 - Factory feel - 1" Lowering
Our SM110 kit uses Bilstein B4 sport shocks and Eibach sport springs. It will firm up your ride and lower it just a bit - a great combination for those who like their current factory ride but want something a little bit more aggressive looking.
- 100% complete - new shocks, springs, strut mounts, bumpstops, spring pads, and all the other parts you need to return your suspension to new.
- Fully-assembled to BMW specs - no need to compress springs!
- Save $$$ - Open box and install yourself, or bring it to a shop and save on labor fees.
- All parts BMW/OEM quality
- Guaranteed to fit your car
Add our rear lower shock mount kit (below) if your current suspension is over 5yr/50K miles.
Add our rear upper shock mount kit (below) if your current suspension is over 7yr/100K miles.
[Picture shows kit with optional rear lower mount kit, sold separately.]
Rear Shock Mount Kit - 2006-13 3-series (E9x)
If your BMW 3-series is over 5 years old and 50K miles, then you should replace the rear upper and lower shock mounts. These items degrade over time and will negatively impact your suspension. Kit includes upper support cups, sealing grommets, upper bushings, and lower mounts. Parts come from BMW or OEM supplier and are guaranteed to fit. We'll assemble them on the rear shocks for you for free.
Rear Upper Mount Kit
If your BMW has over 100K miles, or is regularly subject to snow, salt, dirt, or poor road conditions, we recommend replacing the rear upper shock mount components. These wear out over time and negatively impact your suspension.We offer the entire kit for both sides of your car at one low price, and no additional shipping if you buy it with a kit. Do it right the first time!